Friday, April 15, 2011

Data Review Meeting Tomorrow

We'll be meeting with a small team of UBC folks tomorrow morning to review all of our survey data from the Northeast Church Planting trip. I'm looking forward to hearing their thoughts and sharing once again what we learned, but before then there's much to do. This is the first time (aside from a visit from Ryan's parents) that we've had guests in our home for a meal, so the pressure is on.

1. Sleep...soon.
2. Wake up. (This is definitely the most challenging task.)
3. Make pigs in a blanket.
4. Bake muffins.
5. Wash, cut and arrange fruit.
6. Open another box of dishes and set the table.
7. Get dressed. (Just being honest...it will probably take this long to do it.)
8. Plate yogurt, fruit and baked goods.
9. Brew coffee.
10. Fry bacon.
11. Scramble eggs.
12. Put salt and pepper on the table. (I ALWAYS forget to do this since I grew up not using it.)
13. Play hostess.
14. Compose thoughts for sharing memories from a month ago.

I'm worn out just thinking about it! Timing is my biggest issue in the kitchen, so hopefully with Ryan's help I can get it all down and serve it at the right time and temperature. I'm getting much better and grateful for continued opportunities to improve my skills in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment